Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21, 2009 Jeopardy





"I'll take prostate cancer for $1000 Trebek"

"0.00"

"What is Brett Troia's PSA level?"

Correct, I just received these results, dually confirming the pathology report from April 8, 2009. Brett Troia is "CANCER FREE" or should I say "cancer FREE," it doesn't deserve the CAPITALIZED emphasis.

As I mentioned several times before this is truly God's grace, compassion and glory. Thank GOD for my awesome medical team Dr. Vip Patel and Staff, Dr. Mike Jenkins and Staff, and Dr. Stephen Armistead and Staff!

I ask all of you to help me in my pursuit to raise funds and awareness while changing the face of prostate cancer. Please follow the link below to donate to my cause;

http://athletes.kintera.org/2009triathlon/bretttroia?faf=1&e=2422136044

(if the link is broken, please cut and paste into your web browser.)

1 comment:

  1. PRAISE GOD! Great news Brett, I am so happy for you!! Go Team PROCURE!

    Darren

    ReplyDelete