Saturday, April 4, 2009

April 5, 2009 Perspective

To the cross I look. To the cross I cling. Of its suffering I do drink. Of its work I do sing. On it my Savior, both bruised and crushed, showed that God is love, and God is just.

At the cross You, beckon me, draw me gently, to my knees and I am, lost for words so, lost in love I'm, sweetly broken, Holy surrender!

What a priceless gift: undeserved life have I been given through Christ crucified. You've called me out of death. You've called me into life. And I was under Your wrath, now through the cross, I reconcile.

At the cross You, beckon me, draw me gently, to my knees and I am, lost for words so, lost in love, I'm sweetly broken, Holy surrender! At the cross You, beckon me, draw me gently, to my knees and I am, lost for words so, lost in love, I'm sweetly broken, Holy surrender!

In awe of the cross I must confess, how wondrous Your redeeming love and how great is Your faithfulness!

At the cross You, beckon me, You draw me gently, to my knees and I am, lost for words so, lost in love, I'm sweetly broken, Holy surrender! At the cross You, You beckon me, draw me gently, to my knees and I am, lost for words so, lost in love, I am sweetly broken, Holy surrender!

Yeah, Yeah! Broken for You...I'm broken for You, my Lord. Jesus...All that's left, ooooo I am sweetly broken.

Sweetly Broken..Jeremy Riddle

Sweetly Broken Video




1 comment:

  1. Brett - My name is Mike - You are in my family's thoughts and prayers. On Friday April 3rd - I received the results of my Biopsy and the diagnosis of Cancer. Age 44 with 6 children. I found you in my new journey on Twitter and in searching for information on this topic. God is good and he is with you. (all of us for that matter) - I am thankful for the “in your face” reminder of that which comes this week - Holy Week. Reminded of our mortality and then the resurrection. Please let us know how it goes. My e-mail is mikea44646@gmail.com or my Blog is http://mikea44646.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete